Sig Rogich Middle School has been designated as a National Blue Ribbon School!
Mrs. Harrison-Rollins Named Nevada's Principal of the Year!
We are so proud to announce that on behalf of SSPAN (Secondary Schools Principal's Association of Nevada) and NASA (Nevada Association of School Administrators) Mrs. Harrison-Rollins has been named Nevada's Principal of the Year!!!
Rogich Middle School is a part of the Clark County School District, located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Rogich MS is dedicated to setting the standard for rigorous education, and according to the Nevada School Performance Framework has received the highest possible Five Star designation.
Welcome to Rough Rider Country!
Parents and Students:
Please join us as we support the Cleveland Clinic and the Keep Memory Alive Foundation.
Mark your calendars for Thursday, November 9th, “Penny for Your Thoughts.” For the third year, we will be conducting our fund raiser in support of the Cleveland Clinic for brain health.
At 10:30 AM, all classes will collect donations from students, parents and members of the Rogich Community for “Penny for your Thoughts.” Funds raise will go directly to the Cleveland Clinic.
We appreciate your support as we think of those in our own lives struggling with cognitive disorders.
Every year we have donated over $5000. Let’s continue with our success this year. Plastic bags will be sent home with students on Wednesday, November 8th to be returned on Thursday November 9th. Thank you for your support of such a worthy cause.
Make your 8th grade memories last a lifetime, order a dedication ad! Space is very limited, so get your spot in today. Click HERE for a dedication form.
SRMS Chromebook Expectations for Students
· Students should expect to use their Chromebook daily.
· Chromebooks are not permitted in the cafeteria and should be placed in student’s locker during the lunch period.
· Chromebooks are to be charged at home and ready to go at the beginning of the day.
· Students who do not have their Chromebook for classroom activities will not be permitted to use their cell phone.
· Failure to bring Chromebook to class may result in lost points for assignments.
· Students must carry their Chromebook in the case assigned to them.
· Do not store power charging devices in the carrying case. It will cause damage.
· Student ID Cards must be placed in transparent card holder on Chromebook case.
Click HERE for CCSD's Mobile Device Guidelines and Expectations!
Pre-order the 2017/2018 Rough Rider yearbook for only $40. Click HERE to order!